Best alternative to rice and big plus on being grain free and super cheeky way to sneak in more veggies in your diet ?
- 1/4 or more head(s) of organic cauliflower oil
- to sauté- I used mustard oil
- 1/2 tsp, cumin seeds and turmeric powder
- 1 tsp finely grated ginger, 1 clove of garlic and 1 tbs finely chopped onions
- 1 medium sized tomato (finely chopped)
- Salt to taste
Coriander and lemon for garnish.
- Add 1 tsp of oil to a large wok and put it on medium heat.
- Add cumin seed and fry till they are golden brown.
- Add garlic, onion and ginger and roast till they all look medium to golden color.
- Add tomatoes and cook till turns soft.
- Add grated cauliflower stir and cook till they look nicely blended.
- Serve with dash of lemon juice and coriander leaves.