Naturopathy encompasses a variety of treatment methods and the choice of the modalities varies according to the condition and individual requirements and preferences.
Main treatment modalities used:
- Herbal Medicine: focuses on using healing properties of plants as medicine.
- Nutritional Medicine: focus is on correcting nutritional imbalances and providing additional supplementations to support treatment goals.
- Diet, Nutrition & Lifestyle Counselling: plays a key role and is building blocks for better health and longevity, the focus of the approach is to review and make necessary advice to support the health goals and treatment plan.
- Homoeopathy uses the principle of ‘like cures like’
- Iridology: is a non-invasive diagnostic methodology that studies the colour and structure of the iris, helping the practitioners to gain valuable insights into patient’s health & his/her strengths and weakness.
- Flower essences to enhance the emotional aspect of healing
25 total views, 1 views today